21 Belson Street Malvern East
SOLD - House
ENDURING FAMILY APPEAL
Full of charm and character, this superbly positioned 1920’s solid brick family home rests in a quiet tree-lined street in the highly sought after Gascoigne Estate. Perfectly liveable as is, this lovingly maintained home offers scope to update/improve if desired (STCA).
One of Gascoigne Estate’s last opportunities, this double storey period family home comprises:
– 5 Bedrooms (all with BIR’s)
– Generous light-filled family room adjoining functional kitchen and meals area.
– Separate formal lounge and dining with OFP.
– Two Bathrooms
– Traditional period features throughout
– Low maintenance rear paved outdoor area, ideal for entertaining/relaxing.
– Off street parking for at least 2 cars
– Land Size: 687sqm (approx)
Blue ribbon family address within walking distance to iconic Central Park, fantastic local cafes and in close proximity to some of Melbourne’s best schools, easily accessed by Wattletree rd trams and local train lines.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a wonderful home for your future.